Heather Beauregard has been in the health and wellness field for over 30 years.
Among her many accomplishments, she has:
- A B.S. Degree in Sport, Fitness & Leisure Studies from Salem State University
- A.S. Degree in Physical Therapy from Becker College
- Board Certified through the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB)
- Licensed Massage Therapist through Massachusetts State Board of Massage
- A 1986 graduate of the highly respected Bancroft School of Massage Therapy
- Certified MELT Method Hand and Foot Instructor
- Certified in CPR and First Aid
Heather combines many years of continuing education, which include John Barnes Myofascial Release and Upledger Craniosacral classes, along with many other modalities into her sessions.
Her goal is to help you become more aware of where your body holds tension and offer treatments to help you relax, release and unwind so that you may live life to your fullest potential.